May 7, 2015

Phone-y Photos of (Not So) Late

So I haven't had a computer for a few weeks, due to a combination of my own clumsiness and Tessa's terror tactics...now that it's sort of up and running, I have to send it away for major repairs...which means I will only further fall behind on our family updates.  Hopefully I will be able to whip out a few posts before this baby is gone for another 3 to 4 weeks...who knows, maybe I'll even get around to posting last summer's vacations...or maybe even last Christmas.  We'll see.  Until then, a much delayed Phone-y Photos of Late...  
(Side note: This are in no particular order and some pics are over a year old!  Yikes, I'm lame.)
 TABLE talk.
FILM friends.
CINDERELLA wannabe.
A TOOTH a day.
New HOME.
New STYLE.
BABY selfies.
Nine ROLLS (and counting).
SAD face.
Cousin LOVE.
REGISTERED.  At last.
Post primary PIANIST.
Taco BURGER.
GREEK festival.
That FACE.
First HIKE.
My CUBS.
LOUNGING.
Neighborhood COW.
Re-GIFTERS.
DANCING queen.
Rug PALS.
Popcorn PALS.
DECISIONS.

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww... I love family photos! Happy Mother's Day! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete