January 10, 2013

Wrinkle-Producing Entertainment

A few weeks ago, we attended Cole and Macie's darling preschool program.  I'm fairly certain I didn't stop smiling for the entire duration...maybe that's what these strange lines beginning to appear ever-so-sneakily around my mouth area are from...Hmmm, maybe I need to smile less, definitely something to think about.  Moving on.

There were so many favorite moments during their sweet little program, it's hard to choose just one.  
Macie's over-the-top enthusiasm and dramatic facial expressions were definitely to die for...
Then there was the moment Cole looked down to ever-so-carefully count his fingers one by one before holding them up, simultaneously missing the part of the song when said fingers should've been held up...
He also made an adorably sweet gift as he sang his heart out loud and clear...
I'm sure John and I both furthered the development of future laugh lines, but of course that's a small price to pay for such sweet entertainment.  
We were definitely proud parents...
Especially when this angel girl looked our way...
Love.

11 comments:

  1. You just put a smile on my face!! Your babes are precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I kinda have to agree with you there :)

      Delete
  2. How adorable!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog following you back here via gfc :)

    Ashley @ Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being a follower of your blog, It is always full of joy!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I try to keep it real...we have plenty of not so lovely moments, but some pretty sweet ones as well.

      Delete
  4. Oh. My. Word. How adorable is she!!!! Thanks for linking my blog!IM already in LOVE with your cute blog!!!

    Have a fabulous Thursday!
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your kids are adorable! And very photogenic! Following you back via GFC. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word they are just too cute! Cracking me up just from the pictures! hehe Thanks for linking up with the Not Quite There Yet link up, swinging by to follow ya back :D

    Dalayna
    Pointing Up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute little ones. Eat them up now, because they will turn into teens. JUst kidding, I am lovin' being a mom to three teens. Kids are amazing, so glad to see you enjoying time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cuties!!! I can't wait to be a Mom one day and go to lil things like this!! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can certainly see why you were smiling the entire time ~ so adorable!! Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party and for the follow :) I'm now your newest GFC follower!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete