January 12, 2013

Phone-y Photos of Late

I guess I should join the rest of the blogging world and post our ever increasing phone photos.  After all, they do tell the story of our lives better than I ever could.  Not to mention the fact that every time I get a new phone I lose hundreds of priceless photos.  The solution to my problem?  
Introducing...

Phone-y Photos of Late
DATE Night. 
Bedazzled SHOES. (Am I too old for these?) 
DRESS-UP time for the sleeping pup. 
It's so COLD.
It's even COLDER.
The most dapper MAN I know.
NAUGHTY puppy.
LEGO battle, girls VS boys.
BUBBLE overload.
Raspberry Italian CREAM-SODA (addiction).
New RIDE.
MUSTACHE man.
Happy BIRTHDAY Uncle Tyson.
Cold little OWL.
New granny HEELS.
Zombie CAKES.
Love me some Corner Bakery CAFE.
First WALK (not a fan).
New Year's Eve at 8:00PM.
EXCITED for Sunbeams.

More Phone-y Photos sure to come.

*Check out our Liebster Award Nomination at Stone Cottage Adventures*
Her blog is filled with great recipes and some fun crafts, so give her a visit!

19 comments:

  1. I love this idea!
    Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! What a mischievous puppy :) I don't think my dog liked his first walk either. Took him some time to get used to the leash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I love all these pictures. The bubble one is way adorable. That puppy and the bra is hilarious! And. 5 degrees...I would cry. I can't function in cold weather. It's 70 here....yes in January! :) The lego battle...too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are great but I love the picture of your little one in the checkered shirt and your little darling in the bottom picture, with that big smile and pretty dress! Happy rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and following Lilly Through The Valley. I've followed back! Your pics are cute. I had a laugh at the puppy not wanting to walk.

    Candice
    lillythroughthevalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures! Following you back from blog hop. Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures! Following you back from blog hop. Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Melissa, thanks for following Carole's Chatter. I have followed you right back. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!! I love that the pup is NOT into walking on a leash! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Melissa, I was nominated recently for the Liebster Award, so now I'm passing along the love. Congrats...you've been tagged/nominated! I <3 your blog & felt you were more than deserving of the nomination. Have an awesome day!

    My Liebser Award post: http://www.selfless-ambition.com/2013/01/2-liebster-award-nominations-in-1-week.html

    xo, Angela
    www.Selfless-Ambition.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much cuteness in one post!!!! That little puppy and your kiddos are too adorable! ;-)
    Thank you for visiting my blog. ;-)
    Your newest follower,
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun photos with the family! I literally laughed out loud when I saw your zombie pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your kids are adorable.. great pictures and you are never too old for fun clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. stumbled on your blog via the blog hop at:
    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com/

    VERY VERY cute post and i am in LOVE with your blog!

    New follower via email! :-)

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww what cute family pictures! And your puppy is so cute (so small!) I guess he'll have to get used to walks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's been a while since I've checked your blog on my computer, so now I can finally comment! Love all the pics of your family, love that I can see what you are up to! :) Wish we lived closer together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all your pictures, thanks for coming over to my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete