August 21, 2012

Never Worked a Day in Her Life?

This is what my day looks like tomorrow.  I am not sure if writing about it will add to or decrease my stress levels.

8:25: Drop Wyatt off @ school
8:45: Wyatt's leader of the week award w/ principal - R.E. Library
9:45: Dr. Peterson - Macie
12:00: First day of preschool - Cole & Macie
12:30: Pick up paper goods from young women closet
1:30-2:30: Teach Math Maniacs - Wyatt's classroom
2:15: Have John get C & M from preschool
2:40: Get kids from John.  Bring gym and soccer clothes.
3:25: Pick up W from school
4:00-4:45: Gymnastics - Cole and Macie
5:00-5:45: Soccer Practice - Wyatt
6:00-8:00 Mutual Activity - Pool party

I suppose I should try to fit 3 balanced meals in there somewhere, maybe a few loads of laundry, clean the bathrooms, probably should pay some bills...

I need medication.  

For a number of reasons.


I wonder what she's smiling about.




4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it....and we all know you do fit in well balanced meals, and your house is always clean!! You are super mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you only knew! Ask John about the meals...I think he's had enough Taco Bell and Little Caesars to last him a lifetime.

      Delete
  2. Oh sissy, you are amazing! You definitely need a vacation or something (just you and John)!!!! I hope today is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody's perfect -- but you come pretty close!

    ReplyDelete